How can I get my marriage annulled?

The process of obtaining an annulment is similar to the process of getting a divorce. Here are the steps to get an annulment:

  • Figure out where to file – You can file in the county where you or your spouse live
  • Fill out the required forms – Forms FL-100 and FL-110
  • Determine if there are local forms to complete
  • Make copies and file the forms
  • Serve your spouse and file proof that they were served
  • Wait 30 days for your spouse to respond

As you can see, there is quite a bit of paperwork and research that needs to be done to complete the process. And how your spouse responds will affect your next steps. The best option, is to contact a family law attorney for assistance.