If you entered in a marriage due to fraud, you may be eligible for an annulment. In addition to this circumstance, other instances where you are eligible for an annulment include:
- The couple is related by blood
- One or both spouses were already married
- One or both parties were under the age of consent
- One party has an incurable physical incapacity
- One or both spouse is of unsound mind
- The marriage was entered into by force
If you believe you qualify for an annulment, Kendall Gkikas & Mitchell, LLP can help you file. It is also important to remember that even if your marriage cannot be annulled, we can assist with the divorce or separation process as well. .