Can my child decide to stop seeing their other parent even if there is a court order granting visitation?

Typically, children cannot just decide to stop visiting their other parent. The only way the child can decide they no longer want to see their other parent isf they are being abused or do not feel safe with them. In this case, you should seek a modification of your custody order with the family court. You can do this with the help of a family law attorney like Kendall Gkikas & Mitchell, LLP.