Can I relocate with my child if I have primary custody?

In California, if you have primary custody and wish to relocate with your child, you may be required to obtain the consent of the other parent or the court’s approval. The court will consider the best interests of the child, including factors such as the distance of the move, the impact on the child’s relationship with both parents, and the reasons for the relocation.

If you want to relocate with your child, it is important to reach out to an experienced family law attorney like Kendall Gkikas & Mitchell, LLP. We will ensure that you put the best case forward.