Can I modify my spousal support order?

In some situations, you can request a modification to your spousal support or alimony court order. These circumstances include:

  • A parent loses their job
  • A parent gets a new job or promotion
  • A parent gets remarried to a high-earning spouse
  • The custody agreement is changed to share physical custody differently
  • A child has been emancipated
  • Support needs to be extended beyond age 18 for a disabled adult child

If you believe that your circumstances have changed and that you qualify for a spousal support modification, contact Kendall Gkikas & Mitchell, LLP today to schedule an initial consultation!