There are only certain instances when a marriage can be annulled. Many people think the duration of a marriage has something to do with it, but that is not the case.
Only certain marriages qualify for an annulment. These instances include:
- The couple is related by blood
- One or both spouses were already married
- One or both parties were under the age of consent
- The marriage was entered into by fraud
- One party has an incurable physical incapacity
- One or both spouse is of unsound mind
- The marriage was entered into by force
Whether or not you qualify for an annulment, if you are ready to end your marriage, Kendall Gkikas & Mitchell, LLP can help.