If you entered in a marriage that involves incest, you may qualify for an annulment. In addition to this circumstance, other instances where you are eligible for an annulment include:
- The couple is related by blood
- One or both spouses were already married
- One or both parties were under the age of consent
- One party has an incurable physical incapacity
- One or both spouse is of unsound mind
- The marriage was entered into by force
If you believe you qualify for an annulment, contact Kendall Gkikas & Mitchell, LLP to schedule an initial consultation. Even if your marriage cannot be annulled, we can also assist with the divorce or separation process.